Policy & Finance Cabinet Member – Minutes – 16 October 2015
The shared service arrangement offered a range of financial and other benefits including;
· enhanced capability for pursuing external commercial income opportunities
· improved scope for developing income via the internal market
· greater opportunity to reduce costs through sharing and optimising resources e.g. equipment, staffing
· improved operational resilience and business continuity
· management of the function by an experienced print professional
To build on this success, developments for the period October 2015 to September 2016 were proposed. These were outlined within paragraph 2.7 of the report.
Resolved – (a) That the positive progress as outlined within the report be noted and the proposed Print Hub Plus+ development plan for 2015/16 be approved, and (b) that a further annual progress report be submitted to the shared services joint committee in 2016/17.