Health and Wellbeing Board – 16 March 2018
1. Welcome and Introductions.
3. Declarations of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests and Personal or Personal and Prejudicial interests.
4. To approve as a correct record the minutes of the meeting of the Board held on 8 December 2017.
5. Questions from members of the public.
PLEASE NOTE, ALL PAPERS WILL BE TAKEN ‘AS READ’ TO ENCOURAGE DISCUSSION AND DEBATE.
6. Humber Acute Services Review – Report by the Chief Officer, North Lincolnshire CCG, and presentation by the Turnaround Director, North Lincolnshire CCG
7. Northern Lincolnshire Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment – Report by the Director: Public Health.
8. Community Pharmacy – Presentation and Report by the Programme Lead, NHS England – North (Yorkshire and the Humber)
9. Childhood Obesity and Overweight – Report by the Director: Public Health
10. Northern Lincolnshire Oral Health Strategy 2016/20 – Report of the Director: Public Health.
11. Integrated Assessment Progress – Report of the Director: Public Health
12. The Integration Statement for North Lincolnshire – Report of the Director: Adults and Community Wellbeing and the Chief Officer, North Lincolnshire CCG.
13. Health and Wellbeing Board – Governance and Working Practices – Report of the Director: Public Health
14. GP Forward View – Presentation by the Head of Co-Commissioning, NHS England – North (Yorkshire and the Humber)
15. Date and time of next meeting: TBC.
16. Any other items which the Chairman decides are urgent by reason of special circumstances which must be specified.