Governance Scrutiny Panel – 30 June 2016
Chairman: Councillor Robinson
Venue: Function Room 1, Civic Centre, Ashby Road, Scunthorpe
Time: 6 p.m
1. Minutes Silence in memory of Jo Cox, MP
3. Declarations of disclosable pecuniary interests and personal or personal and prejudicial interests and declarations of whipping arrangements (if any).
4. To take the minutes of the meeting of the panel held on 2 June 2016 as a correct record and authorise the chairman to sign.
5. Public speaking requests, if any.
6. Cabinet Member and Service Area priorities
6.1 Discussion and questions with Councillor Hannigan, Cabinet Member for Governance and Transformation and Mike Wedgewood, Director of Policy and Resources.
6.2 Next stages (if any).
7. Consideration of the Panel’s Work Programme
8. Added Item (if any).
9. Any other items that the Chairman decides are urgent by reason of special circumstances that must be specified.