Health Scrutiny Panel – 9 February 2017
2. Declarations of disclosable pecuniary interests and personal or personal and prejudicial interests and declarations of whipping arrangements (if any).
3. To take the minutes of the meeting of the panel held on 13 December 2016 as a correct record and authorise the chairman to sign.
4. Public speaking requests (if any)
5. Sexual Health and Wellbeing
(i) Engagement and outreach – discussion with commissioners and providers
(ii) Next stages
6. Added Item (if any).
7. Any other items which the Chairman decides are urgent by reason of special circumstances which must be specified.