People Scrutiny Panel – 14 February 2017
2. Declarations of disclosable pecuniary interests and personal or personal and prejudicial interests and declarations of whipping arrangements (if any).
3. Public speaking requests (if any)
4. To take the minutes of the panel held on 13 December 2016 and 3 January 2017 as a correct record and authorise the Chairman to sign.
5. Cabinet Member and Service Area priorities
5.1 Discussion and questions with the relevant Cabinet Members
5.2 Next stages (if any)
6. Added Item (if any).
7. Any other items, which the chairman decides are urgent, by reasons of special circumstances, which must be specified.