Governance and Standards Scrutiny Panel – 26 April 2018
Chairman: Councillor Robinson
Venue: Function Room 1, Civic Centre, Ashby Road, Scunthorpe
Time: 6.00 p.m.
2. Declarations of disclosable pecuniary interests and personal or personal and prejudicial interests and declarations of whipping arrangements (if any).
3. To take the minutes of the meeting of the panel held on 15 March 2018 as a correct record and authorise the chairman to sign.
4. Public speaking requests, if any.
5. Domestic broadband and business connectivity
5.1 Discussion and questions with the council’s Strategic Lead – ICT (Paul Smith) and Special Projects and Programmes Team Manager (Sean Brennan)
5.2 Next stages (if any).
6. Any other items that the Chairman decides are urgent by reason of special circumstances that must be specified.