Safer, Stronger Communities – Ashby, Bottesford & Scunthorpe (‘Urban’)
(a) The functions and areas of policy and decision making responsibility to the extent that they are not non-executive are:
- Safer neighbourhoods/community safety partnership
- Community Wardens, parking and public space protection order enforcement
- CCTV, Security and Out of Hours Centre
- Lifelong learning, library function, skills and employability
- Culture, Heritage and Arts, including Museums and Normanby Hall
For the avoidance of doubt, the policy and decision making powers under paragraph (a) above extend to all of North Lincolnshire.
(b) Working with the Cabinet Member Safer, Stronger and Communities – Rural to promote within and relating to Urban communities:
- Leisure, Outdoor Activities and Sports, Positive Activities
- Tourism, including promoting North Lincolnshire visitor attractions
- Community Grants and External Funding Development
Within part (b) of this portfolio reference to ‘Urban’ communities means the wards of Ashby, Bottesford, Brumby, Crosby and Park, Frodingham, Kingsway with Lincoln Gardens and Town.