Audit Committee – 17 January 2017
Chairman: Councillor Glover
Venue: Civic Centre, Scunthorpe (Function Room 1)
Time: 10 am
1. Substitutions (if any).
2. Declarations of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests and Personal or Personal and Prejudicial Interests (if any).
3. To take the minutes of the meeting held on 27 September 2016 as a correct record and authorise the chairman to sign.
4. External Audit Reports.
5. Final Accounts and Accounting Policies 2016-17.
6. Internal Audit Progress Report.
7. Treasury Management and Investment Strategy 2016-17 – Quarterly Report
8. Any other items which the chairman decides are urgent by reasons of special circumstances which must be specified.
Note: Reports are by the Director of Policy and Resources unless otherwise stated.