Audit Committee – 16 September 2020
Vice-Chairman: Councillor K Vickers
Venue: Virtual Meeting
Time: 10 am
E-Mail Address: email@example.com
1. Substitutions (if any)
2. Declarations of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests and Personal or Personal and Prejudicial Interests (if any).
3. To take the minutes of the meeting held on 15 July 2020 as a correct record and authorise the chairman to sign.
4. Arrangements for Value for Money – To receive a presentation from the Director: Governance and Partnerships
5. External Audit – Progress – Verbal Report by Mazars
6. Annual Treasury Management Report 2019-20
7. Annual Governance Statement 2019-20
8. Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman Letter 2019-20
9. Any other items which the chairman decides are urgent by reasons of special circumstances which must be specified.
Note: Reports are by the Director: Governance and Partnerships unless otherwise stated.