Audit Committee – 20 May 2020
Vice-Chairman: Councillor K Vickers
Venue: Virtual Meeting
Time: 10:00 am
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Substitutions (if any)
2. Declarations of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests and Personal or Personal and Prejudicial Interests (if any).
3. To take the minutes of the meeting held on 22 January 2020 as a correct record and authorise the chairman to sign.
4. Audit Committee Annual Forward Plan
5. Accounts 2019-20 Update Report
6. External Audit Progress Report
7. Annual Fraud Report 2019-20
8. Head of Internal Audit Progress Report
9. Annual Governance Statement 2019-20
10. Covid-19 Assurance Update
11. Risk Management Progress Report
12. Any other items which the chairman decides are urgent by reasons of special circumstances which must be specified.
Note: Reports are by the Director: Governance and Partnerships unless otherwise stated.