Health and Wellbeing Board 24 March 2020
Chairman: Councillor Waltham MBE
Venue: Conference Room f01e, Church Square House,
Time: 9.30 am
E-Mail Address: Dean.Gillon@northlincs.gov.uk
1. Welcome and Introductions.
3. Declarations of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests and Personal or Personal and Prejudicial interests.
4. To approve as a correct record the minutes of the meeting of the Health and Wellbeing Board held on 17 December 2019
5. Forward Plan and Forthcoming Actions from previous meetings (if any) – Update by the Director: Governance and Partnerships.
6. Questions from members of the public.
PLEASE NOTE, ALL PAPERS WILL BE TAKEN ‘AS READ’ TO ENCOURAGE DISCUSSION
7. Health Protection – Report by the Director of Public Health
8. Smoke Free North Lincolnshire – Report by the Director of Public Health
9. Young People’s Healthy Environment Project – Report by the Director of Public Health
10. Cervical Screening – update from the Delivery Manager, Healthwatch North Lincolnshire
11. Childhood Emotional Health and Wellbeing – update – Report by the Director: Children and Community Resilience and the Chief Operating Officer, North Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Group
12. BCF Performance Report – Report and update by the Director: Adults and Community Wellbeing and the Chief Operating Officer, North Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Group (TO FOLLOW).
13. Update on Progress of the Humber Acute Services Review – discussion
14. Update on actions resulting from the outcome of recent CQC reports – discussion.
15. Date and time of next meeting: TBC.
16. Any other items which the Chairman decides are urgent by reason of special circumstances which must be specified.