Health and Wellbeing Board – 18 January 2021
Chairman: Councillor Waltham MBE
Venue: Virtual meeting, Microsoft Teams
Time: 3.00 pm
E-Mail Address: Dean.Gillon@northlincs.gov.uk
1. Welcome and Introductions.
3. Declarations of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests and Personal or Personal and Prejudicial interests.
4. To approve as a correct record the minutes of the meeting of the Health and Wellbeing Board held on 21 December 2020
5. Forward Plan and Forthcoming Actions from previous meetings.
6. Questions from members of the public.
PLEASE NOTE, ALL PAPERS WILL BE TAKEN ‘AS READ’ TO ENCOURAGE DISCUSSION
7. COVID-19 – Outbreak Management and Control – Report and Presentation by the Deputy Chief Executive and the Director of Public Health
8. COVID-19 – Vaccination Programme. Report by the Chief Operating Officer, NLCCG.
9. Integrated Working – Children. Report by the Director: Children and Community Resilience. (If any)
10. Integrated Working – Adults. Report by the Director: Adults and Community Wellbeing. (If any)
11. Safeguarding Adults Board Annual Report, 2019/20. Report by the Director: Adults and Community Wellbeing.
12. Recovery and Responding to Winter Pressures. Report by the Chief Operating Officer, NLCCG.
13. Integrating Care: Next Steps for Building Strong and Effective Integrated Care Systems Across England. Verbal update.
14. Date and time of next meeting: 22 February 2021, 9.00 am.
15. Any other items which the Chairman decides are urgent by reason of special circumstances which must be specified.