Health and Wellbeing Board – 29 June 2020
Chairman: Councillor Waltham MBE
Venue: Virtual meeting Microsoft Teams
Time: 11.00 am
E-Mail Address: Dean.Gillon@northlincs.gov.uk
1. Welcome and Introductions.
3. Declarations of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests and Personal or Personal and Prejudicial interests.
4. To approve as a correct record the minutes of the meeting of the Health and Wellbeing Board held on 17 December 2019
5. Board Governance Arrangements – verbal update.
6. Forward Plan and Forthcoming Actions from previous meetings (if any)
7. Questions from members of the public.
PLEASE NOTE, ALL PAPERS WILL BE TAKEN ‘AS READ’ TO ENCOURAGE DISCUSSION
8. Covid-19 Outbreak Prevention and Outbreak management framework – Report by the Director of Public Health.
9. North Lincolnshire Care Home Support Plan – Report by the Director: Adults and Community Wellbeing and the Director: Public Health
10. Humber Acute Services Review – Update for North Lincolnshire Health and Wellbeing Board. Report by the Chief Operating Officer, North Lincolnshire CCG.
11. Date and time of next meeting: TBC.
12. Any other items which the Chairman decides are urgent by reason of special circumstances which must be specified.