Licensing Committee – 10 September 2020
Chairman: Councillor K Vickers
Venue: Virtual Meeting via Microsoft Teams
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Declarations of disclosable pecuniary interests and personal or personal and prejudicial interests, and significant contact with applicants, objectors or third parties (lobbying), if any.
3. To take the minutes of the meeting of this committee held on 4 June 2020 as a correct record and authorise the Chairman to sign.
4. Sub-Committee Proceedings – To receive and where necessary confirm the minutes of the meeting of the following sub-committees-
(i) Licensing (Activities) Sub-Committee held on 9 July, 28 July and 27 August 2020
5. Licensing Fees and Charges.
6. Statutory Taxi and Private Hire Vehicle Standards
7. Business and Planning Act
8. The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014.
9. Appeals Submitted to the Magistrates Court and Crown Court.
10. Any other items which the Chairman decides are urgent by reason of special circumstances which must be specified.