Planning Committee – 14 March 2018
Chair: Councillor N Sherwood
Venue: The Council Chamber, Civic Centre, Scunthorpe
Time: 2 pm
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Declarations of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests and Personal or Personal and Prejudicial Interests, significant contact with applicants, objectors or third parties (Lobbying) and Whipping Arrangements (if any).
3. To take the minutes of the meetings held on 14 February 2018 as a correct record and authorise the chairman to sign.
4. Major Planning Applications.
5. Planning and other applications for determination by the committee.
6. Diversion of Public Footpath 47, New Holland.
7. Any other items, which the chairman decides are urgent, by reasons of special circumstances, which must be specified.
Note: All reports are by the Director: Operations unless otherwise stated.