Health Scrutiny Panel – 10 April 2017
Chairman: Cllr Mumby-Croft
Venue: Function Room 1, Civic Centre, Ashby Road, Scunthorpe
Time: 2 p.m.
2. Declarations of disclosable pecuniary interests and personal or personal and prejudicial interests and declarations of whipping arrangements (if any).
3. Public speaking requests (if any)
4. Kirton Lindsey Surgery.
4.1 Verbal Update
4.2 Next stages (if any)
5. East Midlands Ambulance Service – Draft Quality Account
5.1 Presentation by EMAS representatives
5.2 Consideration of the panel’s comments to accompany the Quality Account.
6. Summary of recent key developments and work programme for the remainder of 2016/17.
7. Any other items which the Chairman decides are urgent by reason of special circumstances which must be specified.