Health Scrutiny Panel – 27 April 2017
2. Declarations of disclosable pecuniary interests and personal or personal and prejudicial interests and declarations of whipping arrangements (if any).
3. Public speaking requests (if any)
4. Northern Lincolnshire & Goole NHS Foundation Trust
4.1 Presentation on the Trust’s draft Quality Account
4.2 Consideration of verbatim feedback from the panel to accompany the Quality Account.
5. Rotherham, Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust
5.1 Discussion on services for those with co-existing mental health and substance misuse issues (dual diagnosis)
5.2 Presentation on the Trust’s draft Quality Account (to follow)
5.3 Consideration of verbatim feedback from the panel to accompany the Quality Account.
6. Added Item (if any)
7. Any other items which the Chairman decides are urgent by reason of special circumstances which must be specified.