Health Scrutiny Panel (Special Meeting) – 12 April 2017
Venue: Council Chamber, Civic Centre, Ashby Road, Scunthorpe
2. Declarations of disclosable pecuniary interests and personal or personal and prejudicial interests and declarations of whipping arrangements (if any).
3. Public speaking requests (if any)
4. Update on Referrals to Northern Lincolnshire & Goole NHS Foundation Trust
4.1 Discussion with senior NHS Representatives – feedback from the patient engagement exercise and ongoing data matching work.
4.2 Assurances and Learning
4.3 Next steps
5. CQC Quality Report – Northern Lincolnshire & Goole NHS Foundation Trust.
5.1 Discussion with Richard Sunley, Interim Chief Executive.
5.2 Next steps
6. Added Item (if any)
7. Any other items which the Chairman decides are urgent by reason of special circumstances which must be specified.