Children and Education Scrutiny Panel – 1 February 2021
Chairman: Cllr T Foster
Venue: Virtual meeting Microsoft Teams
Time: 2.00 p.m.
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Declarations of disclosable pecuniary interests and personal or personal and prejudicial interests and declarations of whipping arrangements (if any).
3. To take the minutes of the meetings of the panel held on 16 and 22 December 2020 as a correct record and authorise the Chairman to sign.
4. Public speaking request (if any).
5. SEND and Inclusion Plan 2021/24 (draft) – Presentation and Discussion with the Head of Access and Inclusion.
6. SEND Annual Report 2019/20 (draft) – Discussion with the Head of Access and Inclusion.
7. Added item (if any)
8. Any other items which the Chairman decides are urgent by reason of special circumstances which must be specified.