Children and Education Scrutiny Panel – 22 September 2020 (Postponed to a date to be confirmed)
Chairman: Cllr T Foster
Venue: Virtual meeting, Microsoft Teams
Time: 3 p.m.
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch this meeting live – link to be added
2. Declarations of disclosable pecuniary interests and personal or personal and prejudicial interests and declarations of whipping arrangements (if any).
3. To take the minutes of the meetings of the panel held on 12 June 2020 and 7 August 2020 as a correct record and authorise the Chairman to sign.
4. Public speaking request (if any).
5. Education in North Lincolnshire – Supporting Recovery and Ensuring the Wellbeing of Staff and Students.
(i) Discussion with the Director: Learning, Skills and Culture and the Director of Public Health.
(ii) Next steps (if any)
6. Added item (if any)
7. Any other items which the Chairman decides are urgent by reason of special circumstances which must be specified.