Governance Scrutiny Panel – 26 November 2020
Chairman: Councillor Robinson
Venue: Virtual Meeting Microsoft Teams
Time: 2 p.m.
2. Declarations of disclosable pecuniary interests and personal or personal and prejudicial interests and declarations of whipping arrangements (if any).
3. To take the minutes of the meetings held on 23 September 2020 as a correct record and authorise the Chairman to sign.
4. Public Speaking requests, if any.
5. Financial Support During the Pandemic
5.1 To receive a presentation from Jason Whaler, the council’s Head of Council Strategy, Information and Outcomes and Richard Catlyn, the Local Taxation and Benefits Shared Services Manager.
5.2 Next stages.
6. Added Item, if any.
7. Any other items that the Chairman decides are urgent by reason of special circumstances that must be specified.