Health Scrutiny Panel – 15 September 2020
Chairman: Cllr Mitchell
Venue: Virtual meeting Microsoft Team
Time: 1.00 p.m.
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Declarations of disclosable pecuniary interests and personal or personal and prejudicial interests and declarations of whipping arrangements (if any).
3. To take the minutes of the meetings of the panel held on 22 July 2020 and 14 August 2020 as a correct record and authorise the chairman to sign.
4. Public speaking request (if any).
5. Discussion with senior representatives from local NHS organisations
i. Humber Acute Services Review
iii. Next stages (if applicable)
6. Added item (if any).
7. Any other items which the Chairman decides are urgent by reason of special circumstances which must be specified.