Places Scrutiny Panel – 25 November 2020
Chairman: Councillor Evison
Venue: Virtual Meeting
Time: 2:00 pm
2. Declarations of disclosable pecuniary interests and personal or personal and prejudicial interests and declarations of whipping arrangements (if any).
3. To take the minutes of the meeting of the panel held on 28 October 2020 as a correct record and authorise the chairman to sign.
4. Public speaking requests, if any.
5. Local Action Taken to Manage Flood Risk in North Lincolnshire
5.1 Discussion and questions with the council’s Mike Simpson, Group Manager – Highways Operations, Sam Cross, Highways Development and Strategic Flood Risk Manager, Mike Brown, Highways Asset Manager and Mick Johnson, Highways Operations Manager.
5.2 Next stages (if any).
6. Added Item (if any).
7. Any other items that the Chairman decides are urgent by reason of special circumstances that must be specified.