Health and Wellbeing Board – 30 June 2017
1. Welcome and Introductions.
3. Declarations of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests and Personal or Personal and Prejudicial interests.
4. To approve as a correct record the minutes of the meeting of the Board held on 9 December 2016.
5. Questions from members of the public.
PLEASE NOTE, ALL PAPERS WILL BE TAKEN ‘AS READ’ TO ENCOURAGE DISCUSSION AND DEBATE.
6. Young Voice and Emotional Health and Wellbeing Update – Report of the Director: Public Health.
7. Healthy Workplace Awards – Presentation by the Director: Public Health
8. Food in North Lincolnshire Pledge (Part of the Sustainable Food Cities Programme) – Report of the Director: Public Health.
9. The Improved Better Care Fund – Report of the Director: Adults and Community Wellbeing
10. The Better Care Fund 2017/19 Process and Timescales – Report: Director of Public Health
11. Integrated Working – feedback from the Task and Finish Group. Report of the Director: Public Health.
12. Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy / Joint Strategic Assessment – feedback from the Task and Finish Group. Report of the Director: Public Health.
13. Date and time of next meeting: 8 September 2017, 9:30 am
14. Any other items which the Chairman decides are urgent by reason of special circumstances which must be specified