Health and Wellbeing Board – 14 September 2020
Chairman: Councillor Waltham MBE
Venue: Virtual meeting Microsoft Teams
Time: 1.30 pm
E-Mail Address: Dean.Gillon@northlincs.gov.uk
1. Welcome and Introductions.
3. Declarations of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests and Personal or Personal and Prejudicial interests.
4. To approve as a correct record the minutes of the meeting of the Health and Wellbeing Board held on 29 June 2020
5. Forward Plan and Forthcoming Actions from previous meetings (if any)
6. Questions from members of the public.
PLEASE NOTE, ALL PAPERS WILL BE TAKEN ‘AS READ’ TO ENCOURAGE DISCUSSION
7. Covid-19 Outbreak Management and Prevention – Report by the Director of Public Health
8. Director of Public Health’s Annual Report – Presentation by the Director: Public Health
9. Humber Health and Care System – Operational Plan 2020/21. Presentation by the Chief Operating Officer, North Lincolnshire CCG
10. Healthwatch North Lincolnshire – Annual Report 2019/20. Presentation by the Delivery Manager, Healthwatch.
11. Developing a System Wide Health Inequalities Strategy. Report by the Director: Public Health
12. Date and time of next meeting: 16 November 2020, 4pm
13. Any other items which the Chairman decides are urgent by reason of special circumstances which must be specified