Health and Wellbeing Board 2020 – 2021
North Lincolnshire Health and Wellbeing Board is a statutory committee of the council and the key partnership within North Lincolnshire committed to working together to improve the health and wellbeing of the local population and reduce health inequalities.
The Management Group work alongside a wider Health and Wellbeing Partnership. The Partnership contains representation from citizens, key agencies and organisations, and the voluntary and community sector, The Partnership’s role is to work on complex or cross-cutting issues, to ensure stakeholders engagement, and to promote joined-up working.
The Group brings together local leaders to plan, commission and deliver services jointly for the population of North Lincolnshire.
The Board is subject to Overview and Scrutiny from the Council’s Health Scrutiny Panel
The statutory functions that the Management Group are responsible for are:
- prepare and publish a Joint Strategic Needs Assessment
- prepare and publish a Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy – Priorities Framework
- encourage and promote integrated working and joint commissioning across agencies
- To approve the Better Care Fund Plan
- To assess and publish a Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment
- To respond to consultations from Clinical Commissioning Groups and NHS England.
- Health and Wellbeing Board Memorandum of Understanding 2019
- Annual Director of Public Health’s Report
Meetings are currently held as ‘Remote (Virtual) Meetings’ through Microsoft Teams until further notice. They are open to the public through a ‘live link’ to the meeting which can be found on the relevant agenda on the council’s website.
Links to agendas, reports and minutes will be added when they are available.
Agendas and reports will be available five working days before the meeting and the minutes will be published after the meeting.
Councillor R Waltham MBE (Chairman), North Lincolnshire Council
Dr F Baig (Vice-Chairman)
Carol Lightburn, Chair Healthwatch
Councillor Richard Hannigan, North Lincolnshire Council
Councillor Julie Reed, North Lincolnshire Council
Emma Latimer, Chief Officer, Clinical Commissioning Group
Director Public Health, North Lincolnshire Council
Mick Gibbs, Director Children and Community Resilience
Karen Pavey, Director Adults and Community Wellbeing
If you require more information please contact Dean Gillon, Senior Democratic Services Officer on 01724 296356 or email email@example.com